5’0″ – 5’6″ — 55cm / 22″ ball
5’7″ – 6’1″ — 65cm / 26″ ball
6’2″ – 6’7″ — 75cm / 30″ ball
Please note: The above guidelines are merely suggestions, many factors such as size of your legs or torso can alter your individual size. Consult with your yoga instructor, therapist, or midwife to determine the size that is best for you.
Exercise Ball Uses
The stability ball is one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment, and is used by, physical and occupational therapists; yoga and pilates instructors; chiropractors, and other health and fitness professionals, for exercising, strengthening, rehabilitating, specific sports training, and more. It is also used as a replacement to the traditional office chair, as the simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles, strengthening and toning them throughout the day.
- Exercise ball is crafted from professional grade, anti-burst, Phthalate free, green, eco friendly materials.
- Textured non slip material ensures safety when being used as a birthing ball, or ball chair
- See product description for sizing guidelines.
- Swiss ball promotes core stability, strengthens muscle tone, improves balance and body posture. Stability ball provides ergonomic seating, relieves back pain and shoulder aches
- Gym ball set includes convenient foot pump, and fitness ball user’s guide. All Bintiva brand products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.