Striiv Smart Pedometer
Make walking to lunch, taking the stairs, and walking dogs a fun experience that motivates you to get fit. With no smartphone required, the Striiv Smart Pedometer designs personalized challenges tailored to your activity levels, and turns 10,000 steps a day into playing a game, donating to charity, and competing with friends.
The Striiv Smart Pedometer has a high resolution, color touchscreen and built in apps designed to make daily fitness fun. Striiv’s activity motivation system was designed by leading experts in game design and behavior change with one goal in mind–to get you to walk a lot more.
Challenges + Trophies
Striiv creates personal challenges based on your level of activity, so you reach your fitness goals even on your busiest days. The more you walk with Striiv, the smarter it gets, and the more it adapts to your behavior.
Striiv goes beyond charts and graphs to keep you motivated throughout the day. Earn trophies for real life achievements like burning a cupcake, walking across the Golden Gate bridge or climbing Mount Everest.
Myland is the first ever fitness based game on a pedometer. The concept is simple. You start with an enchanted island and your goal is to bring back the animals that inhabit the island by planting and building trees and places to live. Everything you build is based on how much you walk, run, and take the stairs though. So the more you move, the more you progress.
At Striiv, we believe the best way to motivate you to move is to walk for someone else. That’s why Striiv is the only pedometer that counts every step you take toward a donation to charity. At no cost to you, Striiv and corporate partners donate on your behalf. Just walk, earn, and plug into your PC to donate. It’s that simple.
Friends + Race
Race your friend across the Golden Gate Bridge or up the Statue of Liberty in real-time. You can even bet real-life chores on the outcome of each race, like doing the dishes or buying a cup of coffee. Then challenge yourself to hit your friends’ daily averages and personal bests each day to get even more trophies and bonuses.
For those of you that like to track your progress, Striiv offers your data at the tip of your fingers. View colorful weekly and monthly charts of your steps, stairs, distance, calories and minutes of activity right on the device.
Now you can track your activity and donations on striiv.com. View today’s stats, your last full day and your total donations to charity. Compare your all-time step and stair counts to how many times you have gone the distance of a marathon or the height of Mt. Everest.
- Overall Dimensions: 2.75 by 1.7 by 0.5 inches
- Weight: 1.4 Ounces
- Display: 2.0 inches (diagonal) Color Display with 320 by 240 Pixel Resolution
Controls and Buttons
- 2.0 Inch (diagonal) Touch Screen
- Home, Back and Power Buttons
- 500 megahertz Dual Core Processor
- Vector Graphics Support
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
Battery and Power
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 1 week of use when fully charged
- Charge Time via USB wall adapter: 2 hours
- Charge Time via Computer USB port: up to 4 hours
- Mac computer with USB port: OSX 10.6 and later
- PC with USB port: Windows 7, Windows
- Vista and Windows XP
What’s in the Box?
Striiv unit, Keychain + Quick Release, Micro-USB cable, Quick Start Guide
- Smart pedometer designed to count steps with motivational challenges and interactive features
- Lightweight unit measures 2.75 by 1.7 by 0.5 inches
- Full color 2-inch diagonal touchscreen
- Battery powered with built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Comes with Keychain + Quick Release, Micro-USB cable, Quick Start Guide