Throw Away Your Traditional Resistance Bands!
Resistance bands are a fantastic tool for increasing your fitness levels at home, work or on the go. They are more cost effective and versatile than free weights, and will save tons on gym memberships! However, with so many bands on the market how do you choose? Both flat loop bands and tube bands do the trick, but when it comes to durability and versatility choose loop bands. Tube bands have a hollow core which after use can cause the bands to weaken and snap, and can lead to great bodily harm. Loop bands, however, do not have a hollow core allowing them to be stretched many times without snapping or losing resistance.
Loop bands are also extremely versatile. Incorporate fitGevity’s resistance bands into your yoga or Pilates routine for added difficulty and flexibility. Use the bands for pull-up assistance or for P90X workouts. The flat design gives a comfortable feel to your workout, and will not roll off your feet when performing exercises. Also, since these bands utilize both the concentric and eccentric part of the exercise, you can perform any exercise that normally uses dumbbells or machines with a band. Lastly, resistance bands allow you to move more freely and achieve a greater range of motion than free weights, allowing for a wider variety of exercises to be used.
The Best Resistance Bands To Improve Your Home Gym
Won’t snap during use
#1| Purple: 1/2″; 10-35 Lbs.
#2| Orange: 3/4″; 30-50 Lbs.
What’s in the box: one heavy duty 41″ loop band
The ONLY Resistance Band Backed By A Lifetime Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee.
Click the orange ADD TO CART button to Improve Your Fitness Now!
- Add increased versatility to your workouts! Resistance bands maintain resistance throughout the entire exercise and utilize both the concentric and eccentric part of the exercise, allowing you to perform any exercise normally using dumbbells or machines with a band. Bands also allow you to move more freely and achieve a greater range of motion than free weights.
- Incorporate into your yoga, Pilates, P90X or crossfit routines for increased difficulty. Won’t snap during use.
- #1| Purple: 1/2″ – 10-35 Pounds of Resistance
- #2| Orange: 3/4″ – 30-50 Pounds of Resistance
- Access to FREE resistance band exercises & Lifetime Warranty