Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the Newest Powerline Home Gym, the BSG10. You do not need an engineering degree to put the BSG10 together. The gym comes 90 percent preassembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It’s a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 foot wide and 6 foot tall let you install this gym anywhere. Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10 does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10 accommodate many users of all sizes. A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10 enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct. Included with the BSG10 is a 48 lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal harness. Just click on the tech spec tab to see the many features built into this incredible new Powerline gym. The BSG10 also comes back by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty. You can’t afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center. Watch the BSG10 Assembly Animation
2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends and a no-cable-change design are versatile and convenient, offering a challenging full-body workout.
The Powerline BSG10X home gym was designed to provide challenging, muscle-building workouts in a limited amount of space. For maximum convenience right out of the box, the gym ships 90% assembled and is ready to use after installing nine simple bolts–for most users, the process takes as little as 30 minutes. Plus, a compact frame that’s less than four feet wide and 6.5 feet tall allows you to use the gym almost anywhere.
But assembly and space-saving convenience aren’t all the unit has to offer. Although compact, it’s a sturdy, full-body-challenging workout station. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments accommodate fitness enthusiasts of all shapes and sizes, while the 160-pound adjustable weight stack; high, mid, and low pulleys; eight-position, adjustable press arm; and leg developer station all add up to more than 40 exercises.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and muscle development
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging, or diverging movement
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance
- Easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability
- Telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- Impact-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced nylon with precision-machined steel ball bearings
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 160-pound weight stack
- Measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
This Powerline home gym includes a limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on the frame, and a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts.
Powerline is a brand operated by Body-Solid, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality fitness equipment for the home and commercial markets. With over 20 years of experience, Body-Solid offers one of the widest arrays of products in the industry, including multi-station gyms, free weight machines, a complete line of cardiovascular products, weight plates, kettle bells, dumbbells, and fitness accessories.
The Powerline product lineup is primarily known for providing innovative, quality exercise equipment that is simple to assemble, easy to use, and built to last. A modern, design-forward aesthetic is bundled with precision engineering to provide an ergonomic solution for a total body workouts.
- Home gym designed to provide challenging, muscle-building workouts in limited amount of space; ships 90% assembled and requires fastening just nine bolts
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability; telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance; easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 160-pound weight stack; measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D); includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
- Includes limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts