Great price, smooth operations, easily storage with front wheels. This upright magnetic bike offers a great cardiovascular workout with very quiet exercise. The large, easy-to-read electric monitor displays time, distance, speed, calories, and pulse rate. Warranty is 90 days parts, 1 year frame. Maximum user weight is 250lbs. Not recommended or guaranteed for user over this limit.Enjoy a vigorous cardiovascular workout in your basement or rec room with this upright exercise bike from Phoenix Health & Fitness. Boasting a smooth, ultra-quiet magnetic resistance system and a tough tubular steel construction that holds up to use and abuse, the bike is a great choice for beginners and intermediate riders who want to work themselves into shape. The bike also offers eight resistance levels that are manually controlled using a straightforward dial, along with secure foot straps attached to the pedals for stability. And thanks to the large, easy-to-read electronic monitor–which gauges your workout time, speed, distance, pulse rate, recovery rate and calories burned–it’s a breeze to design a custom workout for your fitness level. Other details include front wheels for quick transport, a hand contact sensor for measuring your pulse, and a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds. The bike measures 45.3 by 51.6 by 19 inches (W x H x D) and carries a 90-day warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on the frame.
- Tubular steel construction for long life
- Smooth, quiet magnetic resistance for variable workouts
- Icy smooth and very quiet during operation
- Eight resistance levels are manually controlled using the easy dial
- Pedals with foot straps for secure footing during the exercise
- Large, easy-to-read electronic monitor features speed, distance, time, estimated calories burned, and pulse
- Front wheels roll to allow the unit to be easily stored when not in use
- Hand contact pulse included for easy monitoring of heart rate
- Dimensions: 45.3″ x 19″ x 51.6″
About Phoenix Health & Fitness
Established in 1998 as a wholesale distributor of fitness equipment, Phoenix Health & Fitness offers a complete line of high-quality exercise equipment to the in-home and light commercial markets. Working with a state-of-the-art computer system, the company can offer “just in time” delivery and other critical services while living up to its standards of reliability, consistency, honesty, and urgency. Phoenix Health & Fitness develops many of its new concepts and products in conjunction with its sister company, Reflex Design, and enjoys a reputation for delivering quality products in a timely manner.
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don’t take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
- Upright exercise bike with ultra-quiet magnetic resistance system
- 8 resistance levels with adjustment dial; hand contact sensor for pulse
- Easy-to-read monitor measures time, speed, distance, and calories
- Tough tubular steel frame; front wheels for quick and easy transport
- Measures 45.3 x 51.6 x 19 inches (W x H x D); 1-year frame warranty