SP 1000 Features: -Stretch partner. -Stretching exercises using the LifeSpan Stretch Partner will help you improve sports performance, prevent injury, reduce back pain and improve posture. The Stretch Partner is a unique stretching machine that gives you deep, full-body stretching, while ensuring proper body positioning and stretching technique. -The LifeSpan Stretch Partner is used for golf stretching by PGA and LPGA coaches to improve swing motion range so golfers can hit the ball farther, and by tennis and baseball players to strengthen the lower back and reduce back pain, and improve flexibility in the glutes and hamstrings. -Flex-Smart Pivot System – Patent-pending Flex-Smart pivoting system provides a greater range of movement to accommodate various body types and levels of flexibility. Product Type: -Agility or plyometric training item. Color: -Grey. Material: -Plastic. Material: -Metal. Generic Dimensions: -Maximum user weight: 300 lbs. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -37 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -29 Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -48 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -70 Pounds.Enhance your sports performance, improve your posture, and reduce the chance of injury with a full regimen of stretching, helped by the Lifespan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Machine, which features the patent-pending Flex Smart pivoting system to accommodate a wide range of flexibility levels and varying body types and sizes. The Stretch Machine provides muscle isolation and leverage, improving control over your stretches and their intensity. It also supports balanced flexibility by providing consistent positioning and allowing you to focus on specific joints from one session to the next.
It includes the Flexibility for Life training video with instructions on how to effectively use the Stretch Partner to improve flexibility, balance, and posture. Its footprint measures 48 by 37 inches, and it has transport wheels for easy storage.
- The Flexible for Life stretching video includes a step by step stretching program that covers all major muscle groups and a guide book that illustrates 18 stretches for all major muscle groups
- The Flex-Smart pivoting system provides a greater range of movement to accomodate various body types and levels of flexibility
- Places the user in the proper body position for stretching
- Uses gravity to stretch all major muscle groups
- Solid steel frame designed to support users up to 300 pounds
- Transport wheels for easy moving
5-year warranty on the frame and 2 years on parts
- 30 minute flexibility for life video and attached flip book illustrates all of the proper techniques and stretches.
- Patent Pending flex-smart pivot system provides users with a deeper and fuller stretch.
- Solid steel frame provides stability and a 300 pound user weight, transport wheels for easy storage.
- Residential warranty 5-year frame, 1 year parts and 90 days upholstery.
- Commercial warranty 1 year parts and frame, 90 days upholstery.