– What is resistance? Why are there so many different types of resistance? What resistance do I need?!
– Should I buy a treadmill or an exercise bike?
– What is the difference between a recumbent bike and an upright exercise bike?
– How many calories can I burn using a rowing machine?
– Should I lift weights?
– Manual or automatic treadmill?
The questions can go on forever! If you are someone who wants to buy some exercise equipment and get fit, then you need this handy guide. It will explain all the different types of exercise equipment and help you make the right choices.
When I decided I wanted to do something about my body I gathered all the information I could. I tried all the types of exercise equipment before deciding what was best for me. I want to pass my learning experience and knowledge to you! I lost 75 pounds and I’m in the best shape of my life. Don’t let the intimidation of buying exercise equipment stop you from changing your life! I changed my life and so can you. Take a look at some of what this book has to offer.
– Answers important questions asked before you start a fitness plan.
– Defines important exercise and fitness terms, so you can execute your plan successfully.
– Teaches about dieting while using exercise equipment.
– Goes into great detail about all the popular exercise equipment discussing the pros, cons, the amount of calories they burn, price, various types, and tips.
– Learn why it is important to add additional forms of fitness gear such as weights, bands, and inversion tables to your fitness plan.
– Treadmills, Rowers, Elliptical Trainers, Ab Trainers, Weights, Steppers, Home Gyms, Exercise Bikes, Resistance Bands and more.
– I talk about what I do personally. Learn by my examples.